Lou BevilacquaBevilacqua PLLC
Dan CiporinCanaan Partners
Andrew DixCrowdfund Insider
Doug EllenoffEllenoff Grossman & Schole
David FeldmanDuane Morris
Yoel GoldfederVStock Transfer
Fabrice GrindaFJ Labs
Bradley HarrisonScout Ventures
Anthony HillIntralinks Dealnexus
Lou KernerFlight VC
Karen KerriganSmall Business & Entrepreneurship Council
Brian KornManatt, Phelps & Phillips
Howard MorganFirst Round Capital
Phil NadelBarbara Corcoran Venture Partners
Mark RoderickFlaster Greenberg
Ruth SimonThe Wall Street Journal
David Tetenff Venture Capital
Scott BrownSenator (R-MA)
Cromwell CoulsonOTC Markets
Sherwood NeissCrowdfund Capital Advisors
David VerrillAngel Capital Association
Mackey CravenBessemer Venture Partners
Here are some of the unique presentations and panel discussions we’re developing for The Crowdfunding Conference 2019:
- The Current State of Raising Capital Using General Solicitation techniques
- Legislative and Regulatory Update: Changes you Should Expect from Congress and the SEC
- Online Advertising: The Battle for Deal Advertising Among Brokers and Platforms
- The Economic Environment Driving Crowdfunding
- When the VCs Say “No”… Getting to “Yes” With Crowdfunding
- Key Steps to a Winning Crowdfunding Campaign
- Marketing Your Deal in the Digital Domain
- Using General Solicitation to Find Investors and Build Engagement
- Testing the Waters, Following the Rules
- How Crowdfunding Regulations Shape Your Fundraise Strategy
- The View from Broker-Dealers
- Navigating Private Placements vs. Public Solicitations
- Deal Distribution: The Use of Broker Syndicates, Advantages and Complexities
- Picking Winners: An Investor’s Guide to Intelligent Crowdfunding
- Wisdom on Choosing the Right Investment Platform to Work With
- Overcoming a Knowledge Barrier: Unaccredited Investors and How to Manage Them
- Fees & Costs: Realistic Budgeting for Platforms, Marketers, and Legal Advisers
DealFlow runs a great conference. The people who attend are high quality, which makes their conferences well worth it.
Hunter Taubman Fischer & Li
It was a great event. Really enjoyed the panel discussion as well.
Thank you for the experience. Everything went really well. I was able to meet and talk to many people. The conference topics were all very timely and informative.
It was a great event and a very strong agenda throughout. Congratulations on pulling it all together!
You guys were terrific, and the conference was very successful. The content was terrific as was the networking.
The Crowdfunding Conference was one of the best conferences I’ve been to and the most comprehensive one on crowdfunding yet. Much appreciated.
You guys did a great job with the event and the crowd was high quality.
Great conference last week! It was invaluable to hear how people are navigating these waters to date.
Jessen L. Gregory, Esq.
The content and speakers were outstanding and there was never a lull in the momentum of content delivered – very refreshing.
Harry J. Kobritz
SHM Corporate Navigators
By all means I found the conference useful. I certainly learned a lot about options for raising capital, which is what I needed.
Corporate sponsorship provides unmatched exposure during a lengthy promotional campaign and the conference itself. Benefits include pre-conference publicity, logo and literature placement, exhibit space, online ad placement, and complimentary registration.
To become a sponsor, contact Charlie Napolitano at (516) 876-8006 extension 20 or firstname.lastname@example.org.