Unmatched Networking + Innovative Programming
We pride ourselves in being first with innovative programming and exciting professional networking opportunities. Here are some of the unique presentations and panel discussions we’re developing for The Crowdfunding Conference 2022.
- The current state of raising capital on the internet
- Legislative and regulatory updates on a federal and state level
- How the new raise limits for crowdfunding and Reg A will change the market
- Crowdfunding in a post-pandemic economy
- General solicitation techniques to build engagement and find investors
- New online marketing platforms and how they are changing the way deals are sold
- Crowdfunding for companies that are not startups
- Realistic budgeting for marketing, legal, accounting, and other service providers
- How Bitcoin and crypto is changing the landscape for crowdfunding
- Understanding the safe harbor exemption for capital-raising activities by unregistered finders
- A new wave of policy changes brings testing-the-waters to crowdfunding
- What the SEC’s new definition of “accredited investor” means for the marketplace
- What you should know before you pitch a crowdfunding investment to your customers
- Market perspectives from traditional broker-dealers
- Navigating private placements vs. public solicitations
- Understanding the potential pitfalls of using SPVs when making crowdfunded investments
- Deal distribution: The use of syndicates, their advantages, and complexities
- Picking winners: An investor’s guide to intelligent crowdfunding
- Choosing the right investment platform to work with
- Unaccredited investors and how to manage their expectations
- Understanding the total cost of running a crowdfunding campaign
- Updates on real estate crowdfunding and other sectors leveraging crowd-based investment
- Differences in crowdfunding B-to-C vs B-to-B companies
- Filing Form C and Form C-AR
- Investment rights, decision-making, share transfers and exits, and other considerations
- Popular investment structures including a SAFE (Simple Agreement for Future Equity)
- “Demo Days” and using public forums to pitch to a group
- Understanding your legal liabilities if you operate a Title III funding portal
The Crowdfunding Conference program is currently in development. Please complete this form and you will be contacted once the agenda is posted.
If you are interested in The Crowdfunding Conference you might also want to consider attending The Reg A Conference which is taking place at the same venue on the prior day.
If you would like to purchase a ticket to both events, we offer both a single-ticket discount and a group discount. Please call our office at (516) 876-8006 or email email@example.com for more information.